Shoot Your Marketing & Sales Automation to New Heights With Salesforce Pardot
Pardot is offered in 4 different editionsThe Group Edition offers fundamental lead scoring and email marketing, while the Professional & Enterprise Editions offer the core marketing automation function, desired by most users. The Ultimate Edition offers other beneficial add-ons, such as email messaging, additional storage space, and a dedicated IP address. As per popular review sites, Pardot is used by over 300 companies in 10 countries and the vendor boasts a customer retention rate of 96%, without a contract.
TechnologyPardot is a cloud based ‘Software-as-a-Service’ application, built on the Force.com platform. It integrates flawlessly with Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, Sugar CRM, and Netsuite.
DifferentiatorsPardot offers the following key differentiated advantages: • Powerful lead scoring engine • Desktop application for real-time alerts to sales and marketing representatives • Free iPhone app for customers • No contract, pay-as-you-go monthly pricing • Unlimited number of users and contacts in your database • API for custom CRM system integrations
FeaturesSome of the key features of Pardot:
- Lead management and nurturing
- Easily filter high quality leads, adapt programs based on results and evolve goals
- Identify effective content and channels to maximize cost savings
- Set up workflows to assign prospects based on score, territory, industry and other factors you determine
- Personalize the buying experience by dynamically changing email and website content based on a prospect’s score, grade, industry, job title, and more
- Social marketing capabilities
- Monitor and communicate with customers who share opinions and experiences about your company’s products and services
- Get profile data of prospect customers from social media accounts
- Post to social networks and track valuable metrics, develop attractive e-mails, landing pages as well as launch campaigns
- Seamless integration
- Bridge the gap between your CRM platforms,including social sites and webinar platforms, with a suite of analytics, social and online marketing connectors like Salesforce, Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Jigsaw connector.
- Webinar connectors facilitate and streamline attendee registration, activity scoring and reporting all within the marketing automation system
- Content management
- Easily manage brand consistency with flexible, customizable templates that let you create landing pages, forms and emails using intuitive drag-and-drop builders.
- Store and track white papers, images and other files on secure servers
- Email marketing
- Send the right email at the right time with dynamic content and flexible email scheduling
- Tools and templates allow you to easily create branded communications
- Optimize your emails for the inbox and ensure that your messages reach their mark — with email A/B testing and SPAM analysis.
- Send tracked emails from Outlook/Gmail/Thunderbird/Apple mail and have them synched with your CRM system
- In-depth analytics
- Identify visitors, track prospect activity and measure campaign ROI with advanced analytics. System tools include custom tracked URLs, activity tracking, analytics filters, and custom and scheduled reports.
- Campaign ROI calculator provides increased visibility into marketing metrics by integrating your CRM’s sales opportunities with paid search results
- Push Google analytics data to CRM records
- Offline analysis
- Close deals faster with Salesforce® Engage
- Using Salesforce CRM for real-time sales notification, prospect activity follow-ups, and sales campaign tracking guarantee that sales reps are following up with prospects right when they should be
- Unite sales and marketing efforts with Salesforce® Engage. Offer more, sell effectively than ever before, in the office or from mobile devices. Empower sales to lead the conversation with a library of marketing-curated content, just one click away.
- Understand your prospects better. Track their activities in details so you can understand their journey from click to close.